Friday, April 26

Nin Speaks...

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one..." - Imagine, John Lennon

DREAMER (c) unknown

Hi! I am Janine! My friends usually call me Nin or Ja. I am blessed in everything since 1990. I am a dreamer. Everyday, I dream big. Every time I see something different (that makes my eyes bigger and my smile wider), I automatically put it on my list (well, in my thoughts). It makes me realize that you have to really work hard to attain your dreams. Don't just dream, but push it into reality - which is what I'm doing now. Be a pursuer of dreams. 

90's Kid (c) unknown

Yes! I'm a certified 90's kid and I love it! In this generation, boy bands/girl bands, TV cartoons, Pinoy games, etc. are so in! 

(c) Tumblr Unknown
Spice Girls
The Spice Girls are a British pop girl group formed in 1994. The group consists of five members, who each later adopted nicknames initially ascribed to them: Melanie Brown (Scary Spice), Melanie Chrisholm (Sporty Spice), Emma Bunton (Baby Spice), Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice), and Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice). 
(source: Wikipedia)

(c) unknown
Backstreet Boys
The Backstreet Boys are an American vocal harmony group formed in Orlando, Florida. The group consists of A. J. McLean, Howie Dorough, Nick Carter, Kevin Richardson, and Brian Littrell.
(source: Wikipedia)

Spice Girls & Backstreet Boys are two of my favorite bands in the 90's. My aunt bought me their cassette tapes (yeah, this proves how old I am now. Ha ha!). I know all of their songs! Name it. When I was a kid, my mom scolded me for being such an O.A. fan of Spice Girls because I bombarded our house with their music - like a boss! How about you? What are your favorite bands in your generation? :) 


(c) unknown

Heidi, Girl of the Alps

Heidi is one of the best TV cartoons ever in my generation! Even though it originally started in the 70's, this cartoon blew the local television in the latter part of 90's. I remember singing its OST every now & then. Ha ha! (Heidi, Heidi... la la la... sa kabundukan.)

Pinoy Games

(c) batanggero.blogspot.com
PATINTERO

(c) panoramio.com
CHINESE GARTER

(c) martinjacobson.nu
HIDE & SEEK

These are the three of my favorite "Pinoy" games. I must say, children in the 90's spent their childhood days with great, happy & special memories. And that includes me! 

(c) mytinyphone.com

ANIMAL PRINTS
I love everything in animal prints. Whether in clothes, house decorations, accessories, etc. It makes my eyes grow bigger whenever I see something like it. I think, it matches my personality. Fierce. 

REALITY SHOWS & TV SERIES
I am a huge fan of reality shows and TV series. I blame my friend, Samantha, the series freak, for this. Ha ha! Whenever I have spare time, I download and watch my favorite shows. Ugh, thanks to the cyber world, no need to buy DVDs. Here are some of my favorites:

(c) entertainmentwallpaper.com
The Hills
The Hills is a reality TV series which originally aired on MTV. This is my ultimate favorite. This show includes my super favorite Lauren Conrad aka LC. I used this photo which includes Whitney Port because I like The Hills with her more than the last seasons of the show. 

(c) unknown
Keeping Up With The Kardashians (plus their spin-offs)
This is an American reality TV series that premiered on E!. This show follows the family of The Kardashians & The Jenners. At first, I have never liked this show (judging by its commercials), but I was wrong. REALLY WRONG. I got hooked!!! This show is so addictive! There comes a time I invited my sister and cousins to watch it and they got hooked also! Even my boyfriend, Michael. Sometimes, he's the one who keeps on asking me if I already have new episodes of the show. My golly! 

(c) entertainmentwallpaper.com
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
The Vampire Diaries is a supernatural TV series that premiered on The CW Television Network. This show contains supernatural beings like Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, etc. This show has a lot to offer. It is not only a show with vampires (admit it, it's their season), but it is a show that includes family values, friendship & love issues. The stars of this show added spice, too! Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley as the main cast. Who says no to this gigantic show, huh? 

(c) unknown
90210
This is not just a code in the United States, but it is a hit drama television series that stars Annalyne McCord, Shenae Grimes, Tristan Wild, Matt Lanter, Jessica Stroup, Jessica Lowndes and Michael Steger. This show is a franchise from the former show, Beverly Hills,  90210. I must say, this show reflects on the modern teenage years that faces struggles when it comes to family, friends, love, school, and career issues. This show has a lot to offer. For its final season, I can say that 90210 will leave the television track with a huge mark. 

BOOK LOVER

Ever since, I am a book lover. Huge fan of Nicholas Sparks here! Also, I fell in love with Lauren Conrad's sweet side - her novel creations! I was the one who bought all of her books. I even went to Greenbelt, Powerbooks just to reserve the 3rd installment of her book series which was sold out in the nearby bookstore. When you read, you gain ideas - fresh ideas! Sometimes, you'll feel that you're the protagonist of the story. Sometimes, not. Well, it depends upon what you are reading. There's a saying "You are what you eat". This is mine: "You are what you read". Well, I guess, it implies. Ehem! :D 

FOODS

(c) favim.com
French Fries

(c) unknown
Pizza

(c) southyourmouth.com
Cheeseburger

(c) imgur.com
Bacon and Egg

(c) chulassportcantina.com
Quesadillas

(c) unknown
Steak

FAMILY



Yes, I already have a baby. And I am proud of it. A beautiful son named Liam. I have a partner. An almost perfect man named Michael. They complete me.

This is me. All of me. "Nin Speaks" contains a lot of cheesiness, thoughts, ideas, plans, stories, trends, laughter, foods, collaborations, travels, family, etc. Have fun on your stay here in "Nin Speaks"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment